How to delete building in my inventory?

Don't know how to use a machine? Looking for efficient setups? Stuck in a mission?
AndrewPayton
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

How to delete building in my inventory?

Post by AndrewPayton »

What are the top vacuum cleaner brands?

Choosing a good vacuum cleaner is the same as buying other products, customers are always looking for one of the best brands to avoid being disappointed. Now, in this post, I will show you the list of best vacuum cleaner brands Image from all over the world. These companies are striving to provide the best answer for the question “What is a good vacuum?”

Before mentioning the best companies producing vacuums, we should determine what customers' needs are. As usual, when buying a vacuum some may need one to clean the dust and debris at home, but not pollute their air by sweeping with by sweeping; some want to tackle the problem of pet hair; some need one to reach those hard to reach spaces; and some want to save more time and energy instead of taking over hours to sweep their floors with a broom.

1. Shark company

This company is famous for its many types of modern and automatic equipment and it has been also successful in producing varieties of the best vacuum cleaners on the market. Products like Shark APEX Upright Vacuum with DuoClean for Carpet and Hardfloor Cleaning, Zero-M Anti-Hair Wrap, & Powered Lift-Away with Hand Vacuum (AZ1002), Espresso or Shark Navigator Lift-Away Professional NV356E. Shark vacuums are given a lot of compliments with their helpful Hepa filter and deep cleaning to even hardwood floors. In spite of the pricey cost, you should consider owning one of this vacuum brand because it works well and is super simple to use.

✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧

➺➺➺ Useful Reference: Image Top 10 vacuum cleaners

✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧

2. Dyson company

Dyson is a British company which was established in 1991. This well-known brand has designed and manufactured household appliances like hairdryers and heaters. And the vacuum cleaner is also one of their most successful products. According to customer reviews, Dyson has produced many vacuums with the best suction power, helping people to vacuum more quickly and conveniently. It also brought to the market the smart Dyson 360 Eye™ robot which can work like a real person.

3. Eureka company

When mentioning the Top rated vacuum cleaners Image in the world, we cannot ignore Eureka, a company that has been manufacturing a full line of vacuums from uprights, cordless, canisters, sticks, and handhelds to the latest update like bags, belts, and filters. One of its newest products is Eureka Mighty Mite 3670G Corded Canister Vacuum Cleaner, Yellow, Pet, 3670g-yellowed designed with lightweight and extension wand, which provides longer and easy reach to difficult places like windows and doors.

There are so many good and well known vacuum cleaner brands on the market that you might get confused when buying. Think of your needs and choose one that satisfies most of your standards. Hopefully, this information above may be useful for making your choice.
Last edited by AndrewPayton on Thu Feb 15, 2024 8:32 am, edited 10 times in total.

Koub
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: How to delete building in my inventory?

Post by Koub »

You can't do that directly in vanilla.
The common way is to plonk a chest, stuff it with what you want to destroy, and destroy the chest by firing on it with your weapon.
Or to use a mod.
Koub - Please consider English is not my native language.

astroshak
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by astroshak »

One of the things I tend to do is to build a starter base, that makes the things I need to research and build the real base (which, in turn, makes the things for the outpost-centric megabase). Among the things said starter base builds for me, is ammo.

I slot limit that ammo chest, to some 2-3 stacks of ammo, as I don’t want to tie all of my iron up in that. The rest of the slots, I’ll put things like the starter pistol, no-longer-needed burner miners, no-longer-needed Stone Furnaces, etc.

While its not deleted, it is a place for me to put such once-vital refuse.

If mods are your thing, there are mods that allow you to recycle these burner machines, by using them in the next-tier machine’s recipe. Some do it by simply requiring it, others do it by providing an alternate recipe for the next tier machine. Burner Inserter + Green Circuit = Inserter; Burner Mining Drill + Green Circuit + Iron = Electric Miner Drill + Stone Furnace; recipes like that.

Serenity
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Serenity »

There is also a mod that breaks down things in their original ingredients

netmand
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by netmand »

buildings have health, use 'em like walls!

ickputzdirwech
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by ickputzdirwech »

Just put it in your crashed shipwreck and forget about it. It’s a big piece of junk anyway. :D
Mods: Shortcuts for 1.1, ick's Sea Block, ick's vanilla tweaks
Tools: Atom language pack
Text quickly seems cold and unfriendly. Be careful how you write and interpret what others have written.
- A reminder for me and all who read what I write

Return to “Gameplay Help”