Expand/Collapse Character screen

Don't know how to use a machine? Looking for efficient setups? Stuck in a mission?
amgc
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Expand/Collapse Character screen

Post by amgc »

Hi.. I've been playing a new save with bobs and angels. At some point I've pressed a shortcut (I think) and now my character scren (E button) is huge, taking up most of my screen space. I've googled, I've looked on the settings menu, and I can't seem to find a way to make it smaller again.
This sounds like a stupid question but I literally don't know how to go back to it's original size!

Thanks in advance!

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: Expand/Collapse Character screen

Post by mmmPI »

maybe it is the settings called "interface scale", there is a slider on the top right corner in the option menu you can access from game.

torne
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: Expand/Collapse Character screen

Post by torne »

If the issue is just that the screen is very tall, but all the individual elements are the usual size, then what probably happened is you finished researching a technology that unlocked a large number of new recipes (for example barreling recipes), and the UI has grown to make room for them. Complex mods often add a large number of recipes to a single category causing this to happen. If you go through all the crafting tabs, you should be able to see if this is the case.

Return to “Gameplay Help”