[0.17.66] Problem with 2 inactivity timer in train schedules

Don't know how to use a machine? Looking for efficient setups? Stuck in a mission?
Asthiria
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

[0.17.66] Problem with 2 inactivity timer in train schedules

Post by Asthiria »

It seems that we cannot have 2 inactivity timer in train schedules.
I use it for uranium ore exploitation. My trains are composed of 1 fluid wagon for sulfuric acid and 3 cargo wagon for uranium ore. Sulfuric acid is loaded at base and unloaded at uranium site while uranium ore are unloaded at base and loaded at uranium site. The schedules is made to fastly fill storage tank at uranium site when I start a new site and when tank is full to fastly load cargo wagons but with this bug I always have to wait for the 30s to pass.

If I monitor during operations the cargo indicator doesn't fill and the inactivity timers seems to react. When cargo wagons are full the cargo indicator goes from empty to full and inactivity timer doesn't move anymore.
I can try to make a video if it can help.
Screenshot at Aug 22 13-37-20.png
Screenshot at Aug 22 13-37-20.png (796.04 KiB) Viewed 718 times

Loewchen
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: [0.17.66] Problem with 2 inactivity timer in train schedules

Post by Loewchen »

The same condition setup works fine when I try it, post a save that shows the issue please.

boskid
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [0.17.66] Problem with 2 inactivity timer in train schedules

Post by boskid »

I assume "not a bug".

Since condition of no fluid is not met and because of purpose of train, i assume sulfuric acid gets slowly unloaded and this constitutes activity period. Since any activity on train will clear every inactivity timer, this makes train not able to leave because of full cargo condition alone.

Return to “Gameplay Help”