yellow box in Logistic System

Don't know how to use a machine? Looking for efficient setups? Stuck in a mission?
gullfounder
Inserter
Inserter

yellow box in Logistic System

Post by gullfounder »

After months break came back to playing this beautiful game. But i cam across strange issue that was not here before. or may be i am missing something. i got setup all me roboport filled it with logistic and construction robots.

I use active providers chest in end assembly so i can request my items when i need and use yellow chest to storage of deconstructed items, mean when i use red blueprint to remove items. but what it happens its logistic robots just keep filling the yellow store to point its full. and i cannot deconstruct objects cuz there no storage place left for them.

What i am doing wrong in here?

DaveMcW
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: yellow box in Logistic System

Post by DaveMcW »

gullfounder wrote:I use active providers chest in end assembly so i can request my items when i need
You must use passive provider chests.

gullfounder
Inserter
Inserter

Post by gullfounder »

DaveMcW wrote:
gullfounder wrote:I use active providers chest in end assembly so i can request my items when i need
You must use passive provider chests.
Thanks it worked.

immibis
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by immibis »

Active providers tell the robots to take things out of them and put them in the storage chests. The robots can also take things directly from the active provider chest.

Passive providers let robots take things from them, but do not tell the robots to move their contents into your storage chests.

Return to “Gameplay Help”