What are fishes for?

Don't know how to use a machine? Looking for efficient setups? Stuck in a mission?
EstebanLB
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

What are fishes for?

Post by EstebanLB »

What are fishes for?

FreeER
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: What are fishes for?

Post by FreeER »

They'll restore health if you figure out how/when to use them :) However this probably should have been in the Help section, it's description after all is:

Code: Select all

Get answers to your questions. Ask other users for help. 
Also this has been asked several times, however I'm not going to blame you at all because I tried to search 'what are fish for' and got:

Code: Select all

The following words in your search query were ignored because they are too common words: fish what are for.
You must specify at least one word to search for. Each word must consist of at least 3 characters and must not contain more than 14 characters excluding wildcards.
Um, devs (or whoever is in charge of the forums) this probably doesn't help new comers :) Not that I really know anything about forums so I can't demand that you change it or anything but at the least maybe we should have a stickied topic consisting of the most common questions (fish, entering a car, solar panels being used before steam engines, etc.) :D

edit: since I am (recently) a mod I would have moved it except I tried to see how and I'm confused :lol:
edit: figured it out, lol somehow I missed the move topic option and hit move posts :oops:
edit: I just tried the advanced search options and 'title only' option and it still comes up as too common, though it may still be checking for all references to fish rather than just the references in the topic titles (probably because the server requires a cache or something and once a word becomes too common it stops caching it and simply returns too common to search try again lol
<I'm really not active any more so these may not be up to date>
~FreeER=Factorio Modding
- Factorio Wiki
- My Factorio Modding Guide
- Wiki Modding Guide
Feel free to pm me :)
Or drop into #factorio on irc.esper.net

EstebanLB
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by EstebanLB »

So... How do we use them? I tried many things

FreeER
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by FreeER »

Shift-Click when you are not at full health :D Not the most obvious, but sometimes people will get it once they realize they can actually do something with the fish.
<I'm really not active any more so these may not be up to date>
~FreeER=Factorio Modding
- Factorio Wiki
- My Factorio Modding Guide
- Wiki Modding Guide
Feel free to pm me :)
Or drop into #factorio on irc.esper.net

EstebanLB
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by EstebanLB »