adding bitters ?

Don't know how to use a machine? Looking for efficient setups? Stuck in a mission?
greeker558
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

adding bitters ?

Post by greeker558 »

hey i have been playing a map with my brother for some time now and we are about to launch our first rocket and while i really dislike the bitters in the early game there isn't any thing to do now in the mid to late game and i wanna shoot some bitters is there a way to add them into the map ? i turned bitters completely off when generating the map so there just are none

zOldBulldog
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: adding bitters ?

Post by zOldBulldog »

1) There is a command to re-enable biters. I don't remember it but you should be able to Google it.
- Using almost ANY command will disable achievements, even a command that makes the game harder.

2) Things to do after launching a rocket:
- The main one is to do achievements, but you might need to start a new map. The defaults might make the biters excessive for your first map with them, but there are many setting changes that you can tweak to adjust the biters to your preferences without disabling achievements.
- Make a rail line that goes very far away and start a new base. The farther you go, the larger the ore deposits will be.
- Learn to make better designs. Whether that means better looking, more efficient, clever, resilient to power outages, belt or bot base.., it is up to you. Look at factorioprints,.com for ideas but design your own.
- Explore the mods available. Some completely change the game.

Return to “Gameplay Help”