Recursive Blueprint

Don't know how to use a machine? Looking for efficient setups? Stuck in a mission?
amax3002
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Recursive Blueprint

Post by amax3002 »

I have been searching the Reddit, Google, YouTube, and this forum to find any tutorial on Recursive Blueprint mod that is up-to-date. There are a bunch of great videos and blueprints from 2017 (version 0.15) but none for the current version. Would anyone be willing to share a blueprint or give a quick tutorial on how to set up the Recursive Blueprint to auto-build a solar farm that would work for version 0.16? Thanks!

Koub
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Recursive Blueprint

Post by Koub »

Hi,

Never used it, but aren't the screenshots given on the mod page enough to figure it out ? Just asking.
Koub - Please consider English is not my native language.

amax3002
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by amax3002 »

The screenshots give a very basic understanding. What I am trying to do, create a solar farm that keeps on growing and placing blueprints automatically, is much more complex then what the basic screenshots cover. There are old videos that kinda cover this but they don't go into enough detail to replicate and the blueprints are out of date (the blueprint string won't import)

DaveMcW
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by DaveMcW »

You can use the Old Blueprint String mod to import old blueprints.

amax3002
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by amax3002 »

That's a great suggestion! I'll give that a try tonight and confirm if it works. Thanks!!

amax3002
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by amax3002 »

It didn't work :(

The blueprints I tried were (https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... lJybGdGbG8)

Any advice or help would be great!

DaveMcW
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by DaveMcW »

Those blueprints require Text Plates and Sticky Notes. But sticky notes is no longer maintained, bad luck.

Return to “Gameplay Help”