How to delete empty blueprint?

Don't know how to use a machine? Looking for efficient setups? Stuck in a mission?
nuhll
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

How to delete empty blueprint?

Post by nuhll »

Theoreticl i should click it right and then the trash button, but if i click right, nothing happens.

I have 2 empty blueprints in my inv.
I know i could use them, and then delete, but srlsy, is this working as intented?

DaveMcW
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: How to delete empty blueprint?

Post by DaveMcW »

nuhll
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by nuhll »

crazy developer fail in my opinion...

saturn7
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by saturn7 »

The whole blueprint system is clunky and not very intuitive anyway now, as it's a mix between the old item-based system, and the new library system (and there are two library pages with slightly different aspects). But still, it's an improvement :)

I hope the devs will improve things at some point, but I wouldn't call it a "crazy fail". They introduced a new system (in an experimental version), and obviously it needs some time to get tested and improved.

searker
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by searker »

The blueprint-library is still on the experimental branch, so nothing´s final ;)

I agree that deleting empty bp´s could be simpler, but another argument would be that there is no reason to create a new blueprint if you dont plan on using it :)

nuhll
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by nuhll »

saturn7 wrote:The whole blueprint system is clunky and not very intuitive anyway now, as it's a mix between the old item-based system, and the new library system (and there are two library pages with slightly different aspects). But still, it's an improvement :)

I hope the devs will improve things at some point, but I wouldn't call it a "crazy fail". They introduced a new system (in an experimental version), and obviously it needs some time to get tested and improved.
Sorry, if you create a object in a game which cant be destroyed (besides to use it) than its a pretty hard fail xD

Ingolifs
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by Ingolifs »

But... All other items in the game can't be destroyed (at least, not easily - you can put them in a crate and blow them up). If you're so upset about it, why don't you place your blueprint in the chest you put your pistol and first pickax in?

nuhll
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by nuhll »

I just used the blueprints and deleted it. Just thought i missed something to delete empty blueprints...^^

Return to “Gameplay Help”