Trees suddenly down to 1 Hitpoint

Don't know how to use a machine? Looking for efficient setups? Stuck in a mission?
OldFritz
Inserter
Inserter

Trees suddenly down to 1 Hitpoint

Post by OldFritz »

Hi there,

i am playing with quite a lot of mods, and after continuing playing today, that the trees suddenly had just 1 Hitpoint.
Earlier they had 50 hp. Since i did not add any new mods BUT fidget in some config.lua i thought "ah bonkers...", re-downloaded every mod and? they are still at 1hp.

The following mods are dealing with trees: ' alien biomes ' , ' bio industries ' and ' shiny bob' .

I looked in every affiliated mod, searching for "tree" "hp" "life" "endurance" but found nothing : /

Does maybe anybody have any clue?

It is not a massive impact, but... well i like it if the trees are not that easy to erase.

-- addition --

This is totaly nuts! After continuing in the evening... guess what? The trees are back to 50 hp again. So, i guess something kinda messes with it? I sureley couldn't find the source for that error. -Which means next to nothing. :D
Should i stumble across the cause (and therefore find a fix), i'll post it here.

The Eriksonn
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Re: Trees suddenly down to 1 Hitpoint

Post by The Eriksonn »

Trees regenerate health slowly over time so that you dont have a bunch of ugly healthbars in the middle of the forest after driving car there.

Have no idea why they lost health...

Return to “Gameplay Help”