A few questions

Don't know how to use a machine? Looking for efficient setups? Stuck in a mission?
AndroidJazz
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

A few questions

Post by AndroidJazz »

I just got the game and have a few questions.

Is it possible to play past when the fleet arrives in free play mode?
Is it possible to walk around in sand box mode like in free play, if so how?

if not could someone please point me to a mod which allows free play without it ever ending or the file I need to change to stop the game from ending?

Edit: I found the file and I am trying to mod it so the fleet landing event wont come up.

Thanks for your time.

arl85
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Re: A few questions

Post by arl85 »

AndroidJazz wrote: Is it possible to walk around in sand box mode like in free play, if so how?
By default sandbox mode is played without character, but you can move your view with WASD keys.

Or you can start a freeplay with peaceful mode (and maybe number of enemy bases set to low or nothing - I think it is possible but I've no game at the hand)
Do you need help taking screenshots in-game? have a look to my guide to calculate screenshot dimensions

AndroidJazz
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by AndroidJazz »

arl85 wrote:
AndroidJazz wrote: Is it possible to walk around in sand box mode like in free play, if so how?
By default sandbox mode is played without character, but you can move your view with WASD keys.

Or you can start a freeplay with peaceful mode (and maybe number of enemy bases set to low or nothing - I think it is possible but I've no game at the hand)

All I really want is for Free Play mode not to end. I think I have it figured out, I made some changes to the games code.

Sander Buruma
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Sander Buruma »

for freeplay not to end you simply do not build the rocket defense. There is nothing forcing you to build it, and it serves no function but to end the game.

Thourion
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Thourion »

Or you can build it, just for the sake of completing the goal if you want. After that, you can also just place it down. As long as you dont click and then activate it, you can continue playing.

Return to “Gameplay Help”