Trains Stuck "for no reason"

Don't know how to use a machine? Looking for efficient setups? Stuck in a mission?
dognose
Inserter
Inserter

Trains Stuck "for no reason"

Post by dognose »

Hey together,

I have a train-network, that is utilizing "single rails" between hotspots. This works fine most of the time, but sometimes,
trains are getting stuck for no obvious reason.

I know about the magic of traffic-lighting (direction, chaining, etc) however, in this case i just can't figure out, why the trains are "stuck":

- The Topmost intersection works "fine", trains are intendet to leave the whole "thing" unentered, if a train is inside.
- The lower "port" is just a port loading stuff for 100 seconds, then leaving. However, this never happens. Even if the following signs are "green", the trains are
stuck at this particular station....

ps.: this "stuck" only appears from time to time - so the "general layout of "moving" seems right...

Any idea?

dognose
Inserter
Inserter

Re: Trains Stuck "for no reason"

Post by dognose »

Update: More Details to the bottom.

Nothing Blocking AFAIK...

dognose
Inserter
Inserter

Post by dognose »

Moving the "stuck train" just one inch ahead and put it back into "auto" mode makes it work as expected...

dognose
Inserter
Inserter

Post by dognose »

ps.: Ther is no "No Path" Error - Trains just dont move.

dognose
Inserter
Inserter

Post by dognose »

NVM, douchebag-dognose deleted the condition to "leave early", leaving the one waiting for full cargo, which never happens, since "coper/ore" are sold out here :P . :roll:

Return to “Gameplay Help”