Cant Buy the Game (Please Help)

Don't know how to use a machine? Looking for efficient setups? Stuck in a mission?
Kleberstoff
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Cant Buy the Game (Please Help)

Post by Kleberstoff »

Hey Guys,

I wanted to buy the Game but i cant because if i want to use My Paysafecard its says that i need to create an Account to use Paysafecards. I wanted to do it but i need my identification card. I'm only 15 and don't get one. So i ask you, i hope you can Help me with the Problem!

Here a Screen of it http://i58.tinypic.com/330vewx.jpg

I really hope you an Help me with it.

~Kleberstoff/Leon
(Sorry for my Bad English. I'm just a German Kid.)

Edit : Reason for Bad Engish

SWSe
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Re: Cant Buy the Game (Please Help)

Post by SWSe »

Hallo Kleberstoff,

Yesterday slpwnd sayd they try to get to remove this restriction for Germany, we'll just have to see when/if it's going to happen ;)
(link: https://forums.factorio.com/forum/vie ... =10#p28904)

That's the very same problem I have as I'm German too.
Still, I had an ID card with 15. Is the problem that you actually need to be 18 to create a my paypal account or haven't you just requested an ID card yet?

And - your English isn't that bad at all, I think ;)

Grüße
SWS

Kleberstoff
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Kleberstoff »

I have a ID Card but my Parents say thats is waste of Money to buy a Game was isnt finished. Thats Bullshit. This Game is already so Awesome. Can you help me with it? Would be Awesome. Add me in Skype if you have it but i think the most have it.(Skypename=Leonstoewer)

Edit: Okey i dont saw the Link. Got it. Thank you, but you can still add me in Skype if you want so go ahead. ;)

GewaltSam
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by GewaltSam »

Kleberstoff wrote:my Parents say thats is waste of Money to buy a Game was isnt finished.
Did your parents ever preorder anything, like books for example? Here, you even get a version of the unfinished product, and every version until release and the game is done. Hmmm... wouldn't be easy to explain this to them, but it's an antiquated opinion in my eyes. Sure, you don't know if the game ever gets finished, or if it gets as good as the developers promise. On the other hand: This game would even be very good if it would be released in its current form, and it's getting more expensive at the end of the month. I guess you can convince them somehow, and 10 Euros isn't that much money either (especially not for a game. Triple A games tend to cost 40-50+ in Germany anyway).

Good luck :)

empty111
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by empty111 »

dont you have the paysafecard anyways already?
i mean if you "waste" it on a game...or lol skins...or wow time..or idk... wont change that much, good that i was lucky and had parents who understood my gaming :o
maybe show them a video / review of it, or pay it with your own money....

BenWo
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by BenWo »

Kleberstoff wrote:...my Parents say thats is waste of Money to buy a Game was isnt finished.
Have they seen the trailer? Have you shown them the demo?

The game is only 10€ right now, how many hours of enjoyment would you have to get for that price to be worth it (in their opinion)? Whatever the answer I'd bet you'll triple that amount in the first week. Seems like it's your parents that need convincing, so you probably would know how to convince them better than any of us would.

Kleberstoff
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Kleberstoff »

Wow, Guys. Thanks for so much Help! Really Nice to know thats so much people want to help me. But i showed them the Trailer anyway. They preordered nothing really. I did everything thats they understand buy they dont do. Anyway i got a way to Buy it with, Thanks you SWSe for the Link. Ann all other for the Help, really nice from you all. :) I wish all Community will be like that, would be Awesome. Like i said i got a way to buy it without Mypaysafecard account. Thanks for the Help.

~Leon/Kleberstoff

GewaltSam
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by GewaltSam »

Viel Spaß, und willkommen im Forum :)

Kleberstoff
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Kleberstoff »

Oke, i might thats the Webproxy "http://webproxy.at/" helps. But he didnt work. Can someone help me? I really got no Idea anymore. Would be Awesome when someone can help me with it. Add me in Skype(leonstoewer) or write a PM. Thanks..

~Leon/Kleberstoff

SWSe
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by SWSe »

Hi,

wie auf Englisch schon gesagt: fürs Erste am besten mal abwarten, die Entwickler haben Kontakt mit Gopay aufgenommen um zu verhandeln, dass man auch in Deutschland ohne Account zahlen kann. Wann/Ob das tatsächlich dann möglich ist weiß ich nicht.
Falls es nicht geht, wirst du wohl nicht drum rum kommen, deine Eltern zu überreden oder zu warten, bis du einen Account machen kannst. Ich persönlich möchte aber gar keinen Account machen, und verstehe auch nicht, warum hier ein Zwang für Deutschland besteht...

:!: Sorry for not posting in English, I basically didn't say anything new, in case someone wonders: We should wait for updates by the developers regarding this issue.

Kleberstoff
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Kleberstoff »

Mh... Okey... Ich hoffe die Entwickler schaffen das zu machen das man ohne Account das spiel Kaufen kann. Es wäre sehr tolll. Naja, Okey ich werde den einfach Hoffe und Warte.

Leon/Kleberstoff

Return to “Gameplay Help”