Stone on Peaceful

Don't know how to use a machine? Looking for efficient setups? Stuck in a mission?
sciencemile
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Stone on Peaceful

Post by sciencemile »

So usually a great deal of stone will be used in normal mode to generate tons of walls as the biters continue to wear them down over time.

However, in Peaceful should I be making that many stone bricks (to my knowledge you only need a small amount for Electric Furnaces and Oil Refineries), or should I instead be storing it uncooked for rail production? Does anybody have useful/creative non-military uses for walls you've discovered?

Teurlinx
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Re: Stone on Peaceful

Post by Teurlinx »

sciencemile wrote:So usually a great deal of stone will be used in normal mode to generate tons of walls as the biters continue to wear them down over time.

However, in Peaceful should I be making that many stone bricks (to my knowledge you only need a small amount for Electric Furnaces and Oil Refineries), or should I instead be storing it uncooked for rail production? Does anybody have useful/creative non-military uses for walls you've discovered?
There's no point to walls other than base defense currently. You can safely keep the stone as stone and limit the amount of bricks with smart inserters / restricting the chests.

ficolas
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: Stone on Peaceful

Post by ficolas »

Well, walls are pretty... Maybe you want to make some simetrical modular factories and add walls, in that case you need bricks.

Return to “Gameplay Help”