Research window contraints

Don't know how to use a machine? Looking for efficient setups? Stuck in a mission?
GlassDeviant
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Research window contraints

Post by GlassDeviant »

Is there a way to restrict the research selection window to only items that can be researched with certain research packs? I would like to be able to toggle off green, blue and purple individually, for example early on when I only have red I will not see things that require other types, and later when I have green but not blue or purple I will only things that don't require types 3 and 4.

Optionally it would be great to also be able to set toggles for things that require certain packs, for example show only things that you must have purple for, or must have blue for, or must have purple but do not need blue for.
- GD

Sorry if my posts are becoming difficult to read, my typing ability is rapidly deteriorating due to a nerve disorder. I try to clean them up before posting but don't always get every last typo.

kinnom
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: Research window contraints

Post by kinnom »

not (yet)
no yes yes no yes no yes yes

GlassDeviant
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by GlassDeviant »

Thankfully I found an interactive website of the tech tree that made it easier to visualize everything and work out a tech progression suited to the map I am using now.

So...research window controls in 0.15?
- GD

Sorry if my posts are becoming difficult to read, my typing ability is rapidly deteriorating due to a nerve disorder. I try to clean them up before posting but don't always get every last typo.

kinnom
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by kinnom »

iirc the research will be sorted by science packs used and the science paks will be shown on the research in 0.15
no yes yes no yes no yes yes

Return to “Gameplay Help”