Trainstation circuit network Signal

Don't know how to use a machine? Looking for efficient setups? Stuck in a mission?
Zuzixma
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Trainstation circuit network Signal

Post by Zuzixma »

Hello Community,

Sorry for my very bad English. Il ive Germany.
I search for 3 days to fix my Problem but i dont found anything in German or dont understand the enligsh correctly.

Let me explain my Problem

If a Train stops on the Trainstation "Oil" i want the Inserters in the inner Fort begin to work and when the Train drive away the inserters stops.
I dont mean inserters in front of the Train. I mean inserters the stay far away.

I have connect the Trainstation with the red input form the Decider Combinator and the red Output to a lamp.
But nothing happens. They dont shine. The Inserters have the connecting like the Lamp.

What is wrong or why dont became the Lamp a Signal?

I hope everyone can help me :(

Google Translation:

Hello community.

Sorry for my bad english, I live in Germany.
Seeking to resolve since 3 days to my problem but either I understand English very poor or there is no German solution.

Let me briefly explain my problem.

When a train to the "Oil" train station stops, I would like to begin the inside of the fort operate the inserter and when the train moves back the holding inserters.
I mean no inserter directly at the train but which stand a little further away.

I have the station to the red input of the Decider Combinator and the red output connected to a lamp.
But nothing happens, the lamp is off.

What is wrong or why dont Became the Lamp a signal?
Attachments
Train Problem.png
Train Problem.png (3.02 MiB) Viewed 1828 times

Lupoviridae
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Re: Trainstation circuit network Signal

Post by Lupoviridae »

Currently, train stations cannot send a signal when a train is at the station. You can work around this by making an inserter take fuel from the engine (and another inserter put the fuel back in). Like this, the inserters send a signal when the train is at the station.

siggboy
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: Trainstation circuit network Signal

Post by siggboy »

I answer in German for you.
German
Is your railroad worrying you? Doctor T-Junction recommends: Smart, dynamic train deliveries with combinator Magick

Return to “Gameplay Help”