reset counter

Don't know how to use a machine? Looking for efficient setups? Stuck in a mission?
Sneaker2
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

reset counter

Post by Sneaker2 »

is it possible to reset the counter on a decider combinator without removing the output/input wire?

recently I started to experiment alot with such set ups and it gets annoying to sacrifice a cable each time I want to reset the counter. especially when I have multiple of them. Mistakes happen all the time, which isnt the problem, but I wish there would be a switch to do the reset, like (for example the big power switch that can be built). I havent found another solution so far, but these counters are often the most important parts of my built. removing power from the test system doesnt reset the signals.

timothy_johnson
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: reset counter

Post by timothy_johnson »

I'm not sure what you mean by counter, but everything should be changeable even after hooking the combinators up. The only thing you can't change directly on the combinator is the input because it depends on other variables that are upstream from the combinator.

Sneaker2
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Re: reset counter

Post by Sneaker2 »

well, I found my solution. toggeling thru the compairing options resets the output.

Return to “Gameplay Help”