Lubricant in 0.9.4 -> Where to manufacture?

Don't know how to use a machine? Looking for efficient setups? Stuck in a mission?
gustavoghe
Inserter
Inserter

Lubricant in 0.9.4 -> Where to manufacture?

Post by gustavoghe »

Hey guys,

I just upgraded to version 0.9.4 and I cant find where to manufacture Lubricant. I tryed chemmical plants, refineries and assemblers.. None of them allos me to build the lubricant. Is there something wrong?

Thanks

BurnHard
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: Lubricant in 0.9.4 -> Where to manufacture?

Post by BurnHard »

I haven't played 9.4 yet, but as I heard the lubricant recipe moved to a later research, have you checked? Do you have the recipe for lubricant in you personal crafting list (even if it's "red")?

"Moved lubricant recipe from engine technology to oil processing as lubricant is not needed for basic engine anymore."

gustavoghe
Inserter
Inserter

Post by gustavoghe »

Well

I cant see it in my personal crafting items. But i have discovered all technologies regarding oil. The note you posted it is regaring that the first engines dont require lubrincant anymore. But I think this is a bug.

slay_mithos
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by slay_mithos »

It might come from the fact that it was unlocked in a different tech.

So if you had researched the tech that now unlocks it, and not the one that unlocked it before updating, you are in a situation where the game never unlocked the recipe.
There is a way to unlock it "manually", search around the thread regarding 0.9.4, they gave the console command(s) at least once.

kovarex
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Post by kovarex »

Hello, this is a bug, we forgot to create the migration script that enables lubricant for people that have oil-processing already researched when the moved to 0.9.4, we added the script to 0.9.5, but until then you can solve it as proposed here:

https://forums.factorio.com/forum/vie ... =30&t=2934

Return to “Gameplay Help”