@kovarex / few questions

Don't know how to use a machine? Looking for efficient setups? Stuck in a mission?
silver_26
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

@kovarex / few questions

Post by silver_26 »

hello kovarex

iv played this game for more then 1500 hours maby 2000 hours....

and i got some questions about the new update V.13

why did the Devs decide to remove the Light-background-entity ?
I realy liked that...

what is going on with the new map generation ? ( http://imgur.com/a/oqzhf )
personly I HATE to build in the desert ( except for oil / ore )
and for some reason in the starting area I get 6 difrent land segmentations - water/ grass / dark grass/ sand / desert
I can NOT seem to get a normal grass map and I have restarted over 100 new games

and the new update 13.0.3 after install the game crashes and goes back to update 13.0.2
if that was not already known

Mangledpork
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Re: @kovarex / few questions

Post by Mangledpork »

I never understood why anyone liked the light entity info background. It looks terrible to me, and I assumed that most cases of people using it were those who enabled it without knowing what it did.
The devs are aware of the terrain segmentation problem and are working on it. In the meantime, set it to low and it'll be mostly solved, I've found.

Smarty
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: @kovarex / few questions

Post by Smarty »

silver_26 wrote: what is going on with the new map generation ? ( http://imgur.com/a/oqzhf )
personly I HATE to build in the desert ( except for oil / ore )
and for some reason in the starting area I get 6 difrent land segmentations - water/ grass / dark grass/ sand / desert
I can NOT seem to get a normal grass map and I have restarted over 100 new games
FFF 145 wrote: There have been many complains regarding the terrain generation, we didn't encounter these problems in our games, but we should probably go back to it and tweak it a little.

Return to “Gameplay Help”