working mods for 12.18?

Don't know how to use a machine? Looking for efficient setups? Stuck in a mission?
legleg
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

working mods for 12.18?

Post by legleg »

i hope this is in the right section , sorry if it isnt . ive been playing around with factorio for about 3 weeks now and wanted to try out some of the mods that look interesting . ive been playing on both the 12.17/18 and the 11.22 and i just cant seem to get any of them to work . theres a lot of mods labeled as 0.12x and so far ive only found one that worked for me. im just wondering if anyone has found any that currently are updated and working?

SirRichie
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Re: working mods for 12.18?

Post by SirRichie »

it is probably the wrong section, but I am sure a moderator will take care of it.

Most mods are working for 12.18. To name a few:
- FARL
- TrainOutposts (disclaimer: my own mod)
- RailTanker
- UpGrade

daniel34
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by daniel34 »

This section (0.12.x WiP) is only for mods that you've written but are not finished yet, moved to Gameplay Help.

There was a big update in the mod API with 0.12.11 which left almost all the mods non-working.
However, a lot of the more frequently used mods have been updated since then and are working fine with 0.12.18/19.
quick links: log file | graphical issues | wiki

legleg
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by legleg »

thanks guys. i managed to find a few to muck around with. maybe im a bit slow but it just seems hit and miss with the ones marked .12x

Return to “Gameplay Help”