Sulfur Chemical Plant Wont Take In Resouces

Don't know how to use a machine? Looking for efficient setups? Stuck in a mission?
MorbidEntree
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Sulfur Chemical Plant Wont Take In Resouces

Post by MorbidEntree »

The chemical plant at the top (the one that should be making sulfur) wont take in the petroleum or water that are going into the intake slots. Is there something that I'm missing that's breaking this or what?

TimmPure
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: Sulfur Chemical Plant Wont Take In Resouces

Post by TimmPure »

I'm afraid you have the inputs reversed (i.e. you're trying to input water at the petroleum pipe, and petroleum at the water pipe). They are not interchangeable.

TimmPure
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by TimmPure »

Also note that sulphur is not a fluid but a solid object which has to be transferred by inserter, so your current attempt at piping it to the sulphuric acid plant won't do the trick :).

MorbidEntree
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by MorbidEntree »

TimmPure wrote:I'm afraid you have the inputs reversed (i.e. you're trying to input water at the petroleum pipe, and petroleum at the water pipe). They are not interchangeable.
TimmPure wrote:Also note that sulphur is not a fluid but a solid object which has to be transferred by inserter, so your current attempt at piping it to the sulphuric acid plant won't do the trick :).
Oh, I didn't notice the symbols on the intake. Thanks :)

SirRichie
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by SirRichie »

There is a very useful mod that allows for switching the inputs: https://forums.factorio.com/forum/vie ... 92&t=15315

Return to “Gameplay Help”