Robot Help

Don't know how to use a machine? Looking for efficient setups? Stuck in a mission?
FactoMike71
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Robot Help

Post by FactoMike71 »

I have an early bot mod, and these bots lose power before even finishing one full trip. It's annoying. I even tried an infinite charge mod. They last about 10-15 seconds then stop. Only way to fix it is to pick up each bot manually(while picking up construction "ghosts" accidentally in the process, which makes me have to figure out whats missing), or if I pick up my roboport and put it 500 yards away, they will slowing crawl to it. What am I missing???????

SoShootMe
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: Robot Help

Post by SoShootMe »

FactoMike71 wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2024 9:18 pm
I have an early bot mod, and these bots lose power before even finishing one full trip. It's annoying. I even tried an infinite charge mod. They last about 10-15 seconds then stop. Only way to fix it is to pick up each bot manually(while picking up construction "ghosts" accidentally in the process, which makes me have to figure out whats missing), or if I pick up my roboport and put it 500 yards away, they will slowing crawl to it. What am I missing???????
Which mods exactly? Maybe it's not working as intended, maybe your expectations are off... (Your description sounds more like the former to me.)

The best way to resolve accidental removal of ghosts is Undo (Ctrl+Z).

FritzHugo3
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Re: Robot Help

Post by FritzHugo3 »

You can use NanoBots Mod - for me the best and not o over povered. It is very early in science and you must build the "ammunation" new - so it feels not so cheatie

Return to “Gameplay Help”