Need help with a circuit condition for a modded game...

Don't know how to use a machine? Looking for efficient setups? Stuck in a mission?
Norousto
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Need help with a circuit condition for a modded game...

Post by Norousto »

Current overhaul mods: BZ/K2/SE/100x Science

My problem is this:
Sometimes when the train unloads into two warehouses, one side will run out of ore before the other causing the plate warehouses to also be uneven. The trains run through LTN and I solved other problems but I can't get them to evenly distribute.

This is what I need:
I need a loader to push to the other warehouse if its ore/plate is higher than the other and vise versa. How can I use a wire on a belt to distribute to the other warehouse if that warehouse content is higher than the one next to it...

Warehouse 1 has 25k ore Warehouse 2 has 0 ore
So I need Warhouse 1 to distribute to warehouse 2 till it's ore is the somewhat close to the same.

Most of the time they distribute fine but every once in a while my train stalls out due to one warehouse meeting the whole requirement for LTN causing the other two cars to not have any then it just continually ripples across that whole ore chain.

Here is an example:

Iron Ore>Warehouse 1 5000
Iron Ore>Warehouse 2 0000

Iron Ore>Plate>Warehouse 3 5000
Iron Ore>Plate>Warehouse 4 0000

Iron Plate>Warehouse 5 5000>Green Circuits
Iron Plate>Warehouse 6 0000>Green Circuits

This causes the green circuits to be uneaven and this is that ripple effect I am talking about.

Loewchen
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Need help with a circuit condition for a modded game...

Post by Loewchen »

Multiply the circuit output of one warehouse with -1. Connect that value with the other warehouse on a pole. Connect that value to the two belts. If <0 move from negative warehouse, if >0 move from positive warehouse.

Norousto
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: Need help with a circuit condition for a modded game...

Post by Norousto »

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! <3

Return to “Gameplay Help”