Logistic robots not working (personal logistics)

Don't know how to use a machine? Looking for efficient setups? Stuck in a mission?
10er
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Logistic robots not working (personal logistics)

Post by 10er »

Good morning,

I´m german, so please excuse my maybe incorrect english.

I play Factorio since 2 years and had never an issue, that i cannot fix by myself, buit this is a tricky ione: the logitic robots are not working - not one is flying anywhere around. This is the situation:
- construction robots are working correctly, based on personal roboport or havick
- electricity is enough existing
- tasks are exisiting in the persnal logistics, but all items in my personal logitics window have the notes: "logistic requests are disabled"
- items are available in passive provider chests
- the chests are in orange range of havicks

What do I need to do to get this fixed?

THX in advance
Matthias

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: Logistic robots not working (personal logistics)

Post by mmmPI »

Maybe you accidently disabled the personnal logistic request, that little box on the top of screenshot , it also happens when a player dies, to prevent robots to refill your inventory if you think you can try to pick up your dead body instead, so as to avoid getting twice everything, so maybe you didn't do anything with that box, but it still got disabled when run over by train or something with biters.

10er
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by 10er »

:shock: I´m such an ..... :D

THX that´s the problem

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

I think it was added at some point in an update and it became the default behavior, so if you don't die a lot past the point you have robots, it is very understandable that it could be confusing :)

Not to me obvisouly because i keep getting run over by train and play a lot with this little box :lol:

Return to “Gameplay Help”