How do I see needed ingredients in the quickbar?

Don't know how to use a machine? Looking for efficient setups? Stuck in a mission?
tinker
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

How do I see needed ingredients in the quickbar?

Post by tinker »

So I have these items in my quickbar that are grayed out because I don't have the materials to build them, when I hover over them it does not tell me what I need to make them, yet it does that in my inventory.

Is there a setting [or mod] that will show me the required crafting materials/ingredients for items in my quickbar?

FuryoftheStars
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: How do I see needed ingredients in the quickbar?

Post by FuryoftheStars »

tinker wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2023 7:16 pm
So I have these items in my quickbar that are grayed out because I don't have the materials to build them, when I hover over them it does not tell me what I need to make them, yet it does that in my inventory.

Is there a setting [or mod] that will show me the required crafting materials/ingredients for items in my quickbar?
Items in your quickbar are not grayed out because you don't have the material to build; they are grayed out because you have none of the actual item in your inventory. You do not produce/handcraft items from the quickbar, only pickup/put in hand. To make something, you need to use the recipes located on the right of your inventory screen.
My Mods: Classic Factorio Basic Oil Processing | Sulfur Production from Oils | Wood to Oil Processing | Infinite Resources - Normal Yield | Tree Saplings (Redux) | Alien Biomes Tweaked | Restrictions on Artificial Tiles

tinker
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: How do I see needed ingredients in the quickbar?

Post by tinker »

Ok thank you.

Return to “Gameplay Help”