Changed Username and killed my Lazy Bastard run.

Don't know how to use a machine? Looking for efficient setups? Stuck in a mission?
TheForgotten
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Changed Username and killed my Lazy Bastard run.

Post by TheForgotten »

Hello everyone!
A friend of mine and myself are trying to get all the achievements for factorio. We have currently 32/38 achievements unlocked and started our 2nd playthrough for 3 achievements we couldn't get in the last savefile. (Lazy Bastard, 20.000.000 green circuits and 100 follower bots.)
We are like 28 hours into the game and juuuust before the first rocket launch.
I changed my username today and my items are gone (I know you can type in the /swap command to gain the items back).
But does the command work to re-enable the achievement? It's saying I need to play at least 50% of the time on the lan-game (which I don't have since I changed my username). Maybe /swap will work? Or does it just give me my items back? Don't want to try before I know.
Also, if it doenst work, are we allowed to start the first rocket and then DON'T hand craft till I have the 50% of playtime? How does it work?
Appreciate any help!

-TheForgotten

Kyralessa
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: Changed Username and killed my Lazy Bastard run.

Post by Kyralessa »

Do you have old saves, or do you always save over the previous save?

If the latter, do you have a backup program running, or something like Windows Shadow Copy which might have a copy of an older save?

TheForgotten
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by TheForgotten »

No, he always overwrites without backup programm. Last savefile is the auto-save.

TheForgotten
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by TheForgotten »

Okay, so we tried out the swap command. I have my items back now, but the achievements are still unachievable for me. Are we allowed to launch rockets, but don't handcraft so Ill get it later?

Return to “Gameplay Help”