30 second timer

Don't know how to use a machine? Looking for efficient setups? Stuck in a mission?
wpshadow
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

30 second timer

Post by wpshadow »

Hello,

I'm not sure if I'm writing in the right section but I have a question.

I'm trying to create a timer, which is triggered by a belt signal -> if something (whatever) is on the belt, the timer should run for 30 seconds and send out a signal, if the timer runs out, the signal should be over.

Unfortunately I'm experimenting for over a week and I'm not sure how to create something like that.

Is there a good tutorial or documentation out there, where I can try to learn it? I found a few on youtube but I'm not sure how to go on in my case.

Best regards and thank you in advance,

William

Abarel
Inserter
Inserter

Re: 30 second timer

Post by Abarel »

wpshadow wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2023 11:08 am
I'm trying to create a timer, which is triggered by a belt signal -> if something (whatever) is on the belt, the timer should run for 30 seconds and send out a signal, if the timer runs out, the signal should be over.

Unfortunately I'm experimenting for over a week and I'm not sure how to create something like that.

Is there a good tutorial or documentation out there, where I can try to learn it? I found a few on youtube but I'm not sure how to go on in my case.
You can get guidance about combinators in the Wiki: Combinator tutorial; section 4 "Set/Reset latching switch" and section 6 "basic clocks", maybe that could help you.

Return to “Gameplay Help”