station disappears from train schedule

Don't know how to use a machine? Looking for efficient setups? Stuck in a mission?
Lemuria
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

station disappears from train schedule

Post by Lemuria »

So I have a refuelling station that I send trains to that refuels trains. Simple, right? Well I've been having a problem.

When I add the refuel station to a train's schedule things are fine.. but as soon as the train leaves the refuel station, the stop just gets deleted from the train's schedule automatically.

edit 1: i decided to rename one of the stops and add the train to THAT stop and it didn't disappear.

for reference, the disappearing stop is named "Macarena-31 Solid Fuel Refuel" and i just added a "B" to the stop and now it's "Macarena-31 Solid Fuel Refuel B"

robot256
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: station disappears from train schedule

Post by robot256 »

Do you have any train mods installed? Some do automatic refueling schedule stuff if you name the stop in a particular way.

When you add the station to the schedule, is the schedule entry dark gray/black, or is it light gray/white? The lighter color indicates a temporary entey that will only be visited once and then deleted.

Lemuria
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: station disappears from train schedule

Post by Lemuria »

robot256 wrote:
Mon May 15, 2023 4:12 pm
Do you have any train mods installed? Some do automatic refueling schedule stuff if you name the stop in a particular way.

When you add the station to the schedule, is the schedule entry dark gray/black, or is it light gray/white? The lighter color indicates a temporary entey that will only be visited once and then deleted.
I had Automatic Train Fuel Stop but the stop was a normal one. Regardless, I've been able to fix my problem by simply renaming the station. Thank you for your help!
"Lemuria" on the Factorio forums.
"a_random_lemurian" on Factorio multiplayer, not like I play multiplayer that often anyway.

Return to “Gameplay Help”