Robots

Don't know how to use a machine? Looking for efficient setups? Stuck in a mission?
Xenor13
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Robots

Post by Xenor13 »

I have a question, my construction robots destroy various things without any task. For example, instead of repairing or dismantling the wall, it is destroyed. What am I doing wrong? :cry:

FuryoftheStars
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: Robots

Post by FuryoftheStars »

Destroyed as in destroyed destroyed? Leaving rubble and ghosts? Robots shouldn't be destroying anything, or even deconstructing to then toss into the void (everything needs a place to go). Are you using mods? Are these areas where you're seeing this under attack by biters (it could be the biters destroying them before the robots can get to them)?
My Mods: Classic Factorio Basic Oil Processing | Sulfur Production from Oils | Wood to Oil Processing | Infinite Resources - Normal Yield | Tree Saplings (Redux) | Alien Biomes Tweaked | Restrictions on Artificial Tiles

Xenor13
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Xenor13 »

Yes they leaving rubble and ghosts. Maybe the mods are the problem, but it was from one moment to the other.
Nevertheless, thank you

FuryoftheStars
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by FuryoftheStars »

Yeah, if it's the robots leaving the rubble & ghosts behind, that's definitely not normal behavior. Most likely one of your mods.
My Mods: Classic Factorio Basic Oil Processing | Sulfur Production from Oils | Wood to Oil Processing | Infinite Resources - Normal Yield | Tree Saplings (Redux) | Alien Biomes Tweaked | Restrictions on Artificial Tiles

Xenor13
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Xenor13 »

I solved the problem, it was a mod. Thanks for your help. ;)

Return to “Gameplay Help”