Need Help With My Game

Don't know how to use a machine? Looking for efficient setups? Stuck in a mission?
Xterminator
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: Need Help With My Game

Post by Xterminator »

I will answer that question about form or function as well. :) What Koub said is right on the money. In your first game, or even first couple tries, it is probably better to try and make it work rather than make it nice. I will post pics of my first factory later once I am on my PC (on tablet atm), and you will see I made the mistake of doing neither one. Haha :lol: Not only does it look awful, it doesn't work particularly well either.

But after watching videos of people playing, I tried a new game and it was improved and keeps improving for every time I start over. One thing to remember, is don't be afraid to start over and try something new and differently. In fact, starting over is one of my favorite parts of the game. :D

So the gist of it is, once you know how to make things work, then you can modify them to make them look pretty too!
Image Image Image

Tyr4el
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Tyr4el »

I look forward to seeing it man!

Phillip_Lynx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Phillip_Lynx »

Tyr4el wrote:... so afraid of tearing it down because it was giving me different parts I need, but I'll remake it in a different location lol.
THIS is the right spirit :)

Return to “Gameplay Help”