Logistic Robots getting stuck (0.11.13)

Don't know how to use a machine? Looking for efficient setups? Stuck in a mission?
BlakkCooper
Inserter
Inserter

Logistic Robots getting stuck (0.11.13)

Post by BlakkCooper »

Hi,

I have recently set up my first logistics network and have a major problem. Some of my logistics robots are getting "stuck" in their work schedule. They Hover around the Roboport, some with, some without items and do nothing even when there is more work to be done. Also there are empty storage chests nearby. The only way to reset them is to pick them up and put them back in the Roboport.

I don't know if this is a bug or if I am just doing something wrong.

Factorio v0.11.13

http://i.imgur.com/yfQpmLh.jpg

Xterminator
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: Logistic Robots getting stuck (0.11.13)

Post by Xterminator »

Hmm... Well usually when they do that, it means they are waiting to charge at the roboport. But in your screenshot, it doesn't look like there are any bots currently charging, so I don't think they are waiting for power... O.o Hopefully someone else has some insights.
Image Image Image

FishSandwich
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by FishSandwich »

It does look like they're waiting to recharge, maybe it's because there are so many there that they're waiting a long time and ran out of power. When they're out of power they move very slowly, so it takes them longer to get from the waiting spot to the roboport to recharge.

When roboports are extremely busy like that, you can put many roboports close to eachother so the logistic bots will have more choice of where to recharge.

ssilk
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by ssilk »

I recommend also the robocharge mod. https://forums.factorio.com/forum/vie ... =14&t=3798

Off topic: For my uses I fiddled the energy usage a bit lower (1/4), so it is in my eyes really fair.
Cool suggestion: Eatable MOUSE-pointers.
Have you used the Advanced Search today?
Need help, question? FAQ - Wiki - Forum help
I still like small signatures...

BlakkCooper
Inserter
Inserter

Post by BlakkCooper »

I added 2 more Roboports and now the issue is fixed. Thank you guys.

Return to “Gameplay Help”