Skip campaign missions?

Don't know how to use a machine? Looking for efficient setups? Stuck in a mission?
zoiX
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Skip campaign missions?

Post by zoiX »

Yesterday, I was playing the campaign with a friend of mine in multiplayer. We figured that he could just load his safegame in a multiplayer game and we could play the mission together (the one where you have to repair the rails and gather a whole lot of ressources in your car to finish the mission). However, as soon as he jumped into the car stuffed with ressources, he just got an error message and was kicked to the main menu. Searching on the internet quickly revealed that Factorio can't deal with more than one player present in a campaign mission.

So he loaded the last autosave in a singleplayer game and jumped into the car - same problem.
We decided to kick the other player (even though that player isn't "physically present" after loading in singleplayer) by console command - problem persists.

Now, as it would be kind of tedious to redo all the work we did together in order to progress to the next mission, I / we wonder if there's a way to skip to the next mission (he has an earlier, genuinely singleplayer safegame).

prg
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: Skip campaign missions?

Post by prg »

Code: Select all

/c game.set_game_state{game_finished=true, player_won=true, next_level="level-03"}
Automatic Belt (and pipe) Planner—Automate yet another aspect of constructing your factory!

zoiX
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: Skip campaign missions?

Post by zoiX »

Thank you, once I figured out that you have to use {} instead of (), it worked like a charm!

Return to “Gameplay Help”