[0.13.x] SpeedControl [1.0.4]

No belts, no electricity for inserters and stuff like that.
Post Reply
User avatar
Fentus
Inserter
Inserter
Posts: 30
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:35 pm
Contact:

[0.13.x] SpeedControl [1.0.4]

Post by Fentus »

[0.13.x]SpeedControl

version: 1.0.3
dependencies: base >= 0.13.0
description: Adds two buttons to increase or decrease the speed of the game.
Screenshots
Download
Last edited by Fentus on Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:10 am, edited 5 times in total.

Delmain
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:39 pm
Contact:

Re: [0.12.x] SpeedControl [1.0.0]

Post by Delmain »

I just installed, but I don't have any buttons in the top-left.

I'm using EvoGUI, TheFatController, and Advanced Logistic System, which are putting things up there now, so I wonder what the cause is.

I enabled verbose logging, but I don't see anything about the mod failing. I'm gonna try a few more things.



Besides that, holy crap thanks! I last played on 0.11 and there was a mod that did this that I loved. It got abandoned and I picked the game back up yesterday. One quick search and what do we have? A mod to do the same thing, uploaded 2 days ago.

User avatar
Fentus
Inserter
Inserter
Posts: 30
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:35 pm
Contact:

Re: [0.12.x] SpeedControl [1.0.0]

Post by Fentus »

Delmain wrote:I just installed, but I don't have any buttons in the top-left.

I'm using EvoGUI, TheFatController, and Advanced Logistic System, which are putting things up there now, so I wonder what the cause is.

I enabled verbose logging, but I don't see anything about the mod failing. I'm gonna try a few more things.



Besides that, holy crap thanks! I last played on 0.11 and there was a mod that did this that I loved. It got abandoned and I picked the game back up yesterday. One quick search and what do we have? A mod to do the same thing, uploaded 2 days ago.
Thanks, Ill have to look over the GUI code to make sure I didn't miss anything or have a to common name (maybe someone else used the same variable as me).

Delmain
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:39 pm
Contact:

Re: [0.12.x] SpeedControl [1.0.1]

Post by Delmain »

Should I try v1.0.1 or have you not had a chance to look at the issue I was having?

User avatar
Fentus
Inserter
Inserter
Posts: 30
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:35 pm
Contact:

Re: [0.12.x] SpeedControl [1.0.1]

Post by Fentus »

Delmain wrote:Should I try v1.0.1 or have you not had a chance to look at the issue I was having?
You may as well try it, but I am going to download those mods tonight and see if they cause me any issues.

User avatar
Fentus
Inserter
Inserter
Posts: 30
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:35 pm
Contact:

Re: [0.12.x] SpeedControl [1.0.1]

Post by Fentus »

Fentus wrote:
Delmain wrote:Should I try v1.0.1 or have you not had a chance to look at the issue I was having?
You may as well try it, but I am going to download those mods tonight and see if they cause me any issues.
Fixed please try it out, thanks for letting me know there was a bug.

Delmain
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:39 pm
Contact:

Re: [0.12.x] SpeedControl [1.0.3]

Post by Delmain »

yesssssssssssssssssssssss

it works, thanks!

you're the best

I am going to use the shit out of this mod

User avatar
Fentus
Inserter
Inserter
Posts: 30
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:35 pm
Contact:

Re: [0.12.x] SpeedControl [1.0.3]

Post by Fentus »

Delmain wrote:yesssssssssssssssssssssss

it works, thanks!

you're the best

I am going to use the shit out of this mod
You're welcome! Thanks ;)

Porter65
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter
Posts: 128
Joined: Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:32 pm
Contact:

Re: [0.12.x] SpeedControl [1.0.3]

Post by Porter65 »

I'm also using it, with slight modifications to your code because I like to play slow sometime, a kind of semi-pausing.

What is missing now is shortcuts, like + and - to alter speed, instead of clicking. That said, a HUGE THANKS for your mod. :) :P

daniel34
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 2761
Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2014 7:30 am
Contact:

Re: [0.12.x] SpeedControl [1.0.3]

Post by daniel34 »

Porter65 wrote:What is missing now is shortcuts, like + and - to alter speed, instead of clicking. That said, a HUGE THANKS for your mod. :) :P
AFAIK setting your own shortcuts and keybindings for mods will come in 0.13.
quick links: log file | graphical issues | wiki

tommygunner70
Inserter
Inserter
Posts: 26
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:22 pm
Contact:

Re: [0.12.x] SpeedControl [1.0.3]

Post by tommygunner70 »

Version 1.0.3 sadly doesn't work with the 0.13.x (currently running 0.13.2 myself)

I tried adding ""factorio_version": "0.13.1"," to the Info.json to force factorio to use it but when loading a game it gives out the following error

Code: Select all

__SpeedControl__/control.lua:3: module defines not found;  no such file
 __SpeedControl__/defines.lua no such file 
__SpeedControl__/defines.lua no such file d:/Steam/steamapps/common/Factorio/data/core/lualib/defines.lua

User avatar
Fentus
Inserter
Inserter
Posts: 30
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:35 pm
Contact:

Re: [0.12.x] SpeedControl [1.0.3]

Post by Fentus »

tommygunner70 wrote:Version 1.0.3 sadly doesn't work with the 0.13.x (currently running 0.13.2 myself)

I tried adding ""factorio_version": "0.13.1"," to the Info.json to force factorio to use it but when loading a game it gives out the following error

Code: Select all

__SpeedControl__/control.lua:3: module defines not found;  no such file
 __SpeedControl__/defines.lua no such file 
__SpeedControl__/defines.lua no such file d:/Steam/steamapps/common/Factorio/data/core/lualib/defines.lua
Should be fixed now, thx for downloading!

Let me know if their are any issues, I did this at 1:00 AM. :(

Post Reply

Return to “Fentus Challenge & Tool Mods”