[Music-Clip] Factorio Friday Facts Fever

Art that you have created yourself (draw, paint, craft, cosplay, video, wallpaper, ...) with and around Factorio.

NOT for screenshots or videos of the actual game and discussions around them (for that, see "Show your creations").
mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

[Music-Clip] Factorio Friday Facts Fever

Post by mmmPI »

Day almost 416, symptoms are becoming severe, here a transcription from this morning :

-I won't be there for lunch, i have a condition.
-Oh really ?
-Yeah it's callled FFF Fever
- You're joking ?
- no i'm very serious check this documentary explaning all about it :

- a documentary for ants ?
- no it is for listening !
Attachments
Factorio Friday Facts Fever.mp4
(31.85 MiB) Downloaded 77 times

cybersteve547
Inserter
Inserter

Re: [Music-Clip] Factorio Friday Facts Fever

Post by cybersteve547 »

never thought someone would make a song abt fffs

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

cybersteve547 wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2024 9:50 am
never thought someone would make a song abt fffs
There are some "video reaction" to the FFF's by some youtubers, so i thought why not make a song ? maybe i'm a successful troubadour in some (other) parralel universe because i made others too, you must not have gotten the luck to stumble upon them, i can however try to remedy to this unfortunate turn of events by linking the posts where they were inflicted on the unsuspecting audience for the first time :lol: :

( no video just audio)
Song about the planet Gleba :
mmmPI wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2024 6:56 pm
Musical audio commentary about the spoilage mechanic
mmmPI wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2024 11:54 am
I even made a mod so one can listen to those songs ( and others ! ) in the game as music or in the programmable speaker ! In this universe though, i'm just an apprentice with no master, so the music is what it is , waiting for suggestions on how to improve :D

cybersteve547
Inserter
Inserter

Post by cybersteve547 »

i cant hearthem, no audio

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

cybersteve547 wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2024 3:32 pm
i cant hearthem, no audio
That is quite the bad luck !

Some testings suggest to me that it is caused by the configuration of the internet browser you are using.

This kind of music should be "audible" by default, even played very loud, but as it turn out, sometimes one individual post several of those videos on the same page, which could cause dramatic overheating of any reasonnable listener if they were to be played simultaneously.

As such, it can happen that some browser either do not play the video by default, or hide the control, or mute the sound, sometimes several of those. You may have to click on the little icon allowing to play the video in a separate little window where the controls and the volume are visible by default. Or right click on the video and un-hide the control or un-mute the sound.

Or download the video, that's a thing too, or the mod for more recent musical experiment.

cybersteve547
Inserter
Inserter

Post by cybersteve547 »

im using meta quest browser so thats prolly why

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

I didn't know there existed such a thing, i am unsure how to provide optimal audio experience in such condition, i suppose it require the same settings than for the FFFs videos as they are also .mp4 embedded. If using the mod in game, these 2 songs can be played randomly as menu song but you could also look inside the files and pick the audio to play them on your computer so it's not random; which can be distracting.

Shadow_Man
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by Shadow_Man »

Excellent clip! :geek:
Now we need a FullHD or 4K version!

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Shadow_Man wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2024 1:05 pm
Excellent clip! :geek:
Now we need a FullHD or 4K version!
I made a 720p version, but it's too big for the forum, i am unsure where to post it for it to be available.
Edit : It's on yoututbe now

Also thank you for your feedback but i can't take full credit, what is visible is mostly a shader called polyhedral gears by someone named Shane on shadertoy ( source ) I found a short video of it in 4K on youtube (link)
For the one on the forum i knew i had to make it light, so i added filter to try and stylize the pixelation, and some "hand-drawn" filter and blur too, even in higher quality it would look pixelated. Did in FL studio using ZGameEditor plugin (link) .

The 1080p or 4K version i tried broke at around a minute or so, and the image is the same for the rest of the video, i'm not sure i'll be able to fix the things, i'm just learning.

The music was made using various AI, i'm only responsible for the lyrics and the final arrangements :)

Return to “Fan Art”