[0.5.2] Locomotive damage is so low

Place to discuss the game balance, recipes, health, enemies mining etc.
ficolas
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

[0.5.2] Locomotive damage is so low

Post by ficolas »

Soooo I was bored, and I started to run my locomotive directly to things, I ran it to a locomotive at full speed, and it only damaged half of it, I think that it should take the locomotive out of the rail, or something more realistic than just damage, then I ran the locomotive direct to my car, it wasnt at full speed, and it didnt damage it, then I ran it at full speed and it only damaged it to 1/4...
I think that cars shouldnt work when they are low on health (1/2- or so), and you need to repair it, that would be a cool adition. (and not repairing when breaking and placing...)
And lastly, I noticed that the locomotive that is running doesnt take any damage when colliding whith entities, I think that it shouldnt take damage when colliding with creepers, but it should take damage when colliding with a car, or another locomotive.

Edit: when you run a locomotive that is stoped to a car, the car starts to get damaged, but it doesnt move.

I know that these realism stuff wont be used all time, but Id like more phisics to the game :)

Return to “Balancing”