[Request] Cannon Turret

The place to share your custom game graphics.
AmbulatoryCortex
Inserter
Inserter

[Request] Cannon Turret

Post by AmbulatoryCortex »

I have made a standalone mod for a 2x2 cannon turret, plus research and upgrades.

I need a matching set of cannon turret, damage upgrade, and rate of fire upgrade sprites. The turret should match the general Factorio turret style and look like it can take some hits.

Thanks!

YuokiTani
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: [Request] Cannon Turret

Post by YuokiTani »

AmbulatoryCortex wrote:I have made a standalone mod for a 2x2 cannon turret, plus research and upgrades.
I need a matching set of cannon turret, damage upgrade, and rate of fire upgrade sprites. The turret should match the general Factorio turret style and look like it can take some hits.
Thanks!
if you want visible damage-upgrades and ROF you need different sprite-sheets and combinations. so the needed numbers sprite-sheets can explode ...

i have made a test for damage-upgrade in 3 stages ... but additional ROF require all combinations with these 3 stages ... beside that you need to make all different entitys to show this.

AmbulatoryCortex
Inserter
Inserter

YuokiTani wrote:
AmbulatoryCortex wrote:I have made a standalone mod for a 2x2 cannon turret, plus research and upgrades.
Thanks!
if you want visible damage-upgrades and ROF you need different sprite-sheets and combinations. so the needed numbers sprite-sheets can explode ...

i have made a test for damage-upgrade in 3 stages ... but additional ROF require all combinations with these 3 stages ... beside that you need to make all different entitys to show this.
Oh man, you're ambitious. I just meant matching technology icons!

YuokiTani
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by YuokiTani »

okay then i take a step back ...

general icon/tech-icon
Image Image

place-sheet Show
rotation-sheet Show

AmbulatoryCortex
Inserter
Inserter

It's done! https://forums.factorio.com/forum/vie ... 93&t=14957

Thank you so much, YuokiTani!

DOSorDIE
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by DOSorDIE »

EDIT:
Was stand here was in the wrong thread
Last edited by DOSorDIE on Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

AmbulatoryCortex
Inserter
Inserter

DOSorDIE wrote:That turret is great, but it cant fire over walls ... so as base defend its useless.
Can you fix that?
You should bring discussion over to the mod thread. But to answer your question, no I cannot make it both use the existing cannon behavior and also not hurt friendly entities.

Return to “Texture Packs”