[REQUEST] Electric train powerpack charging stations

The place to share your custom game graphics.
nerfkidjcb
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

[REQUEST] Electric train powerpack charging stations

Post by nerfkidjcb »

Hi! I'm currently building a train add-on mod for myself and the community. Click here to see the mod page, and here for the current designs.

I am looking to unlock higher capacity powerpacks for trains along with larger (at least 3x3 tile) buildings to charge them in. I would like textures for either (or both) of these! :)

The theme of the mod is realistic futurism, in the sense that the new entities should blend in with vanilla, but can be modern/futuristic enough to seem reasonable for a factory sending rockets to space to achieve. Please see the links above for current charging building as a reference of what develop from. I am also okay with a completely new looking charging building, so long as it fits the vanilla-but-future vibe. Some sort of electrical or flashing animation is pretty much a must for this too :)

The improved, (maybe named high-density-powerpacks) just need to be an icon for recipes, storage and belts. Also see the links above for the current reference. I think only subtle changes from the original powerpack would be preferred! Also, can I have a charged, empty, and destroyed version (again, see mod page for reference)

I'd love to hear any ideas you have on this topic! Don't hesitate to ask any questions :)

Best,

nerf

Nudelpudel
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: [REQUEST] Electric train powerpack charging stations

Post by Nudelpudel »

Played around a bit in blender yesterday. Anything worth pursuing?
Screenshot from 2024-02-05 13-17-40.png
Screenshot from 2024-02-05 13-17-40.png (518.37 KiB) Viewed 281 times
test1.png
test1.png (616.58 KiB) Viewed 281 times

Return to “Texture Packs”