[Request] Custom Enemies

The place to share your custom game graphics.
TheSAguy
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

[Request] Custom Enemies

Post by TheSAguy »

Hi,

I’m hoping to get some custom Enemy graphics.
I’m currently using some StarCraft graphics, but ideally I’d like some custom graphics that fit in better.

I saw Tserup did some great work, but don’t have his contact info.

Any recommendations to get some?

Thanks

Tserup
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: [Request] Custom Enemies

Post by Tserup »

I was lucky enough to click on this post, and I feel honored to know that a well-known modder likes my work. :D

I'm happy to contribute graphics to anyone within my abilities. As you can already see, I can make you static infected buildings like those in the Toxic biters mod. And the reason why I didn't draw new enemies is because I'm not a 3d artist at the moment, I can't make the dynamic or multi-angle enemy graphics you need.
I think if you need some new enemy graphics, maybe Anicha is a good place to go, he made some nice Factorio style enemy graphics for Explosive Biters and Toxic Biters. (Although I don't know how to contact him, sorry)

And, if you want me to provide graphics similar to what I did before, you can tell me your needs, and discord or similar faster communication methods. I will contact you on the premise of ensuring that I can fulfill your needs.

In the end, I used google translate since I'm not good at using English. I am sorry if you find the above text difficult to read or have questions. :cry:

TheSAguy
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: [Request] Custom Enemies

Post by TheSAguy »

Thanks Tserup!

I'll definitely ask for some of your help in the future.

Thanks for contributing to the Factorio community.

Return to “Texture Packs”