Thank you for fixing the dependency issue.
Regarding the saved games. If an open file dialog works, that would be great.
Maybe there is an option that is something like "Parse Saved Games"
1. That could hit the saves folder
2. Extract each zip file to a temp folder
3. Keep the preview.png file
4. Parse the script.dat file for partial strings that begin with 'mod-' and end with 'do'
5. Parse the substring to extract the Mod Name so that you know what the associated Mods are
6. Perform HPFM (Hocus Pocus Freaking Magic)
That gives you the base information to then copy the required mods into the Mod folder for each saved game.
Of course I don't know what the actual complexities really are and rely on Programming Wizards to do the heavy lifting
Oh, one other little thing that would be nice is if I could copy the hyperlink you put in the description that points to the Factorio Forum. If it is any big effort at all it is not worth it though. Very nice to have the link. I just like to paste them into a different browser than my default browser. Hope you are having a great night.