Some notable features include:
- Proper handling of oil products. It can accurately tell you how many oil refineries and cracking plants you will require.
- Support for speed and productivity modules, including beacons.
- Able to configure the mining productivity bonus.
- Arbitrary numerical precision. Calculations are performed using bigint rationals, so errors from floating-point calculations should not be an issue.
- Supports calculating the production chains for multiple simultaneous outputs.
- Can display rates per second, minute, or hour.
- Supports vanilla 0.15.16, in both normal and expensive modes.
I am terrible at UIs, so I apologize in advance for the lack of style and rather inscrutable interface. But I designed this thing primarily for my own use, and I have found it useful, so I hope that others will as well.