Open Factorio Server Manager is a tool to help create and manage a multiplayer Factorio server. It allows the management of a multiplayer server through a Web UI and provides tools to help manage installed mods, server configuration and many other features.
- Allows control of the Factorio Server, starting and stopping the Factorio binary.
- Allows the management of save files, upload, download and delete saves.
- Manage installed mods, upload new ones and more
- Manage modpacks, so it is easier to play with different configurations
- Allow viewing of the server logs and current configuration.
- Authentication for protecting against unauthorized users
- Available as a Docker container
The latest release of 0.9.0 adds a new UI and many improvements and bugfixes. Checkout the wiki for installation instructions, the manager can be run via Docker or directly from the release bundle.