I posted a day or so a reply (viewtopic.php?p=491425#p491425), but got no answer so far.
Is there anybody that can help me out?
I run factorio at the moment when i logged in on the server on the forgroud and i want to run it as a daemon.
The system is running on SMP Debian 4.19.98-1 (2020-01-26) x86_64 GNU/Linux.
I hope that the creator of that script can help me out.
I`m new on this so sorry for maybe the wrong question or not read the whole story.
I have a linux dedicated services running, but i don`t understand how your script excacly works.
Did not install factorio on the server, I just downloaded the headless server and stored the executeable file in the home dir.
This is like this :
# here I put all the files.
- home -> factorio -> Services -> Factorio_a -> Settings
- home -> factorio -> Services -> Factorio_a -> bin
- home -> factorio -> Services -> Factorio_a -> config
- home -> factorio -> Services -> Factorio_a -> data
- home -> factorio -> Services -> Factorio_a -> mods
- home -> factorio -> Services -> Factorio_a -> saves
- home -> factorio -> Services -> Factorio_a -> scenarios
Now I want to run you script, but seems i get errors like the config file not found... etc..
Where do I change the PATHS and on wich lines?
the reason i did not install the game on the linux server, is that i want to run other programm`s as well.
Maight be wrong, but this is how i always did it and I had help from a good friend of me, he really understand linux much better than me, but during hi`s jobs and other work, he has no time to help me out.
I am like a linux noob, but I understand some of the commands and know how to use them.
So can you help me out?
Currently I run it when I logged in.
factorio version : 0.18.21 (test)
Thanks for the help in advanced.