In the new train overview GUI, in the "Stations" tab, the numbers of reservations and train limits on the right side of the list of stations don't update. It shows a frozen state of the moment that the GUI was opened at, until someone else adds or removes a station of that name which forces a refresh.
Other things in the GUI, like
- the number of stations with given name (in blue square brackets),
- the whole list of distinct station names,
- the reservations and train limits for each station,
- the lists of trains heading to or waiting at each station,
- the number of stations in the "Stations" tab itself and number of trains in the "Trains" tab (like, in the part that you click to change the tab),
- the number of trains with a given schedule in the "Trains" tab
Also it's not a regression, not a recent one at least, because i noticed it the first time i checked out the new GUI, i think right after FFF 364, just forgot to report.
PS: yes, that's from your test world