[Lou] [1.1.19] Crash during save: "ElectricPole.cpp:1362: Zero cnnection before non-zero in se-pylon-construction"

This subforum contains all the issues which we already resolved.
culithir
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

[Lou] [1.1.19] Crash during save: "ElectricPole.cpp:1362: Zero cnnection before non-zero in se-pylon-construction"

Post by culithir »

Latest successful save (~220MB): https://www.dropbox.com/s/4qx8fgolv4v4z ... 2.zip?dl=0
In progress partial save (~140MB): https://www.dropbox.com/s/o0ft9rwo2o5rn ... p.zip?dl=0

Mods: Space Exploration, AAI Industry, Miniloaders, and more.

"5704.002 Error ElectricPole.cpp:1362: Zero cnnection before non-zero in se-pylon-construction at {640.0000000000, -800.0000000000}"

se-pylon-construction is a power pole that also extends construction bot coverage. In the east-northeast corner of "Calidus Asteroid Belt 3", I had replaced some (plain) pylons and pylon ghosts I had accidentally placed from an old blueprint with construction pylon ghosts (a different item) by hand.

Like the crash from my last report, this one appears to be rare. Reproducing it from my game may not be reasonable, so I hope the crash dump contains the data you need.
Attachments
factorio-dump-current.dmp
(1.12 MiB) Downloaded 42 times
factorio-current.log
(48.91 KiB) Downloaded 40 times

kovarex
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [Lou] [1.1.19] Crash during save: "ElectricPole.cpp:1362: Zero cnnection before non-zero in se-pylon-construction"

Post by kovarex »

We can't be 100% sure, that it is fixed for the next release, as the crash is related to check of the state while saving, not to the moment when the invalid state was created.
But .. there are 2 different fixes related to this which are most probably fixing it, so I'm moving it to resolved, and I'm considering it fixed until proven otherwise (which would mean this crash re-appearing after the release).

Return to “Resolved Problems and Bugs”