[Rseding91][0.17.66] Broken tootltip in technology view when opened at the same time as placing an entity

This subforum contains all the issues which we already resolved.
Lukebnm
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

[Rseding91][0.17.66] Broken tootltip in technology view when opened at the same time as placing an entity

Post by Lukebnm »

When placing an entity, e.g. an inserter, if the technology view is opened, usually automatically, a broken tooltip will appear to the right of the technology tree. This seems to give information on the entity that is being placed in a vertical format which covers most of the screen, but it should not appear while in the technology view at all.

Twinsen
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [0.17.66] Broken tootltip in technology view when opened at the same time as placing an entity

Post by Twinsen »

Can't seem to reproduce it. Can you post a screenshot?

Can you give me your config.ini to make sure i have the same interface settings as you?
(it's in c:\Users\<user>\AppData\Roaming\Factorio\config\)

Lukebnm
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: [0.17.66] Broken tootltip in technology view when opened at the same time as placing an entity

Post by Lukebnm »

Twinsen wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:30 am
Can't seem to reproduce it. Can you post a screenshot?

Can you give me your config.ini to make sure i have the same interface settings as you?
(it's in c:\Users\<user>\AppData\Roaming\Factorio\config\)
I have attached the config below, I will post a screenshot in a moment.
Attachments
config.ini
(23.34 KiB) Downloaded 127 times

Lukebnm
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Lukebnm »

I have attached a screenshot below, the broken tooltip is to the right of the tech tree.

Rseding91
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [Rseding91][0.17.66] Broken tootltip in technology view when opened at the same time as placing an entity

Post by Rseding91 »

Thanks for the report. It's now fixed for the next version of 0.17.
If you want to get ahold of me I'm almost always on Discord.

Return to “Resolved Problems and Bugs”