[0.17.24] Crash when attempting to filter character's ammo slot from god mode

This subforum contains all the issues which we already resolved.
TruePikachu
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

[0.17.24] Crash when attempting to filter character's ammo slot from god mode

Post by TruePikachu »

So, I was setting up to test a bug, having loaded a handful of utility mods I use to help speed things around (most relevant one in the list was the 0.17 fix of the 0.16 fix of Creative Mod), and as the bug I was going to test (68907) depended on inventory item counts, I started the sandbox scenario with cheats disabled (but Creative Mod enabled). I then used CM to enable free+instant handcrafting, which requires reconstructing the controller, so I switched god mode off (going into the normal player controller, spawning a character entity) and back on. I noticed I could open the detached character, and remembering the FFF, attempted to set a filter on first a gun slot (worked as expected) and then an ammo slot that didn't have an associated gun.

Code: Select all

Factorio crashed. Generating symbolized stacktrace, please wait ...
…
c:\cygwin64\tmp\factorio-build-nscaui\src\util\logging.cpp (84): Logging::logAndAbortOrThrow
c:\cygwin64\tmp\factorio-build-nscaui\src\gameview.cpp (1218): GameView::openFilterSelection
c:\cygwin64\tmp\factorio-build-nscaui\src\input\inputhandlerallegro.cpp (2613): InputHandlerAllegro::processGenericInventorySlot
c:\cygwin64\tmp\factorio-build-nscaui\src\input\inputhandlerallegro.cpp (516): InputHandlerAllegro::processGuiAction
c:\cygwin64\tmp\factorio-build-nscaui\src\input\guiactionhandler.cpp (30): QueuedGuiActionHandler::processGuiActions
c:\cygwin64\tmp\factorio-build-nscaui\src\mainloop.cpp (863): MainLoop::processEvent
…
 108.503 Error GameView.cpp:1218: Failed to get ItemButton (target: source: entity-inventory, target: default, inventory index: 4, slot index: 1).

Rseding91
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [0.17.24] Crash when attempting to filter character's ammo slot from god mode

Post by Rseding91 »

Thanks for the report. It's now fixed for the next version of 0.17.
If you want to get ahold of me I'm almost always on Discord.

Return to “Resolved Problems and Bugs”