[abregado][fixed][0.17.13] Turret placement not detected

This subforum contains all the issues which we already resolved.
JFacto
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

[abregado][fixed][0.17.13] Turret placement not detected

Post by JFacto »

Hello, I am not sure why but the 'Automate the factory defenses' step is not moving forward in 'build 0.17.13-2' in Scenario: 'Introduction/level-01'. I have over a gun turret placed and it's loaded with ammunition but it isn't being recognized as a complete step. Here are pictures:
Image Image

tamanous
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Re: Tutorial doesn't progress past "Automate the factory defenses" step

Post by tamanous »

Same here. Experienced bug 0.17.13 and 0.17.14.

During "Automate the factory defense", I researched "Active defense" (marked as completed), stockpiled ammo (marked as completed) and now I am stuck.

I can fill the ammo into a turret/some turrets, but the task isn't marked as completed, so I can't progress in the campaign.

I've tried inserting from inventory (click, hold, move, click & ctrl+click) ((each w/wo opened inventory screen)), from ammo slot in the GUI (click, hold, move, click & ctrl+click), as well as via burning inserter from chest and ground. Also, I've tested with four turrets empty or three loaded and one empty.

Savegame is attached.
Attachments
for bugtesting 003.zip
(2.66 MiB) Downloaded 115 times

abregado
Former Staff
Former Staff

Re: Tutorial doesn't progress past "Automate the factory defenses" step

Post by abregado »

Your eastern most turret is ~1 tile too far to the west to trigger the condition.
Move the turret closer to your base and you can continue

Ive added a check in for a larger area and it will be fixed in the next version.

tamanous
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Re: [abregado][fixed][0.17.13] Turret placement not detected

Post by tamanous »

Thank you.!

I also can confirm that this is working. I've tried placing closer to the base and the objektive was marked as completet.

Return to “Resolved Problems and Bugs”