[Dominik][0.17.9][Mod] Furnaces accepting fluids only do not work when placed by bots

This subforum contains all the issues which we already resolved.
wakjah
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

[Dominik][0.17.9][Mod] Furnaces accepting fluids only do not work when placed by bots

Post by wakjah »

This is a bit of a complicated one to explain but here goes ...

Steps to reproduce:

- Place a furnace type assembler that accepts fluids (and only fluids). For example, the Clarifier or Flare Stack from Angel's Petrochem or the Compressor/Expander from lovely_santa's Pressurized Fluids mod.
- Connect up some input / output, so that the entity is working
- Take a blueprint and place the blueprint

Expected behaviour:

- The entity works immediately when placed, just as it does when placing by hand

What happens instead:

- The placed entity will not work unless it is mined and replaced by hand

Because this is happening with multiple mods, I am guessing that it is an issue in the game rather than the mods themselves.

I have attached a save file that uses Creative Mod and Angel's Petrochem that demonstrates the issue. The flare stack on the top was built by hand and is working fine. The one on the bottom was placed by copying and pasting the above and is not working.
Attachments
bug_blueprint_furnace_test.zip
(2.77 MiB) Downloaded 119 times

lovely_santa
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: [0.17.9] Furnaces accepting fluids only do not work when placed by bots

Post by lovely_santa »

I am one of the mod authors, it is indeed nothing to do with the mod, the mod only adds recipes to a furnace-type entity, it is working correctly when the furnace entity is placed by player, but not by bots

kind regards
lovely_santa
You can find all my mods on the mod portal. Also helping on Arch666Angel's mods.

Dominik
Former Staff
Former Staff

Re: [Dominik][0.17.9][Mod] Furnaces accepting fluids only do not work when placed by bots

Post by Dominik »

Hi, thanks for finding this case. These fluid furnaces are often the last to find bugs in. It will work in the next version.

Return to “Resolved Problems and Bugs”