[Twinsen][0.17.4] Can't change train stop enable condition

This subforum contains all the issues which we already resolved.
BobbyTables
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

[Twinsen][0.17.4] Can't change train stop enable condition

Post by BobbyTables »

I build a small example to test multiple train stops with the same name. The bug occurs at the stops called "Entladestation" (german "unloading station". Marked them with arrows). One was build by hand, the other three were copy/pasted.

Then I tried to enable/disable those by using conditions. So I probably set one up and copied these settings to the other ones (shift + left click / right click).

The screenshot shows the settings of one station. There I clicked on the drop down list for the conditions. Normally it should expand and show more options (greater, greater than, equal, not equal, ...), but it doesn't.

However, it does expand when I rename the station. When I rename it back to the original name, the bug reoccurs. This makes me think, this actually is a feature instead of a bug and I just don't understand it. Sorry if it is.

I tried to reproduce it in an even simpler sandbox but wasn't able to.
Attachments
Drop down list doesn't expand
Drop down list doesn't expand
20190303141506_1.jpg (893.05 KiB) Viewed 2080 times
Tsugversuche.zip
Savegame
(4.48 MiB) Downloaded 121 times

mutemute
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: [0.17.4] Can't change train stop enable condition

Post by mutemute »

I Just ran into the same bug on .17.5. I grabbed some more screens to maybe better illustrate and to show the work-around I found of checking the 'read stopped train' option, though you can see the drop down does not show up in the correct place.

First screen is from a train with fewer stops, though the drop down doesn't exactly drop down... it looks like it centers on the button clicked so that 2 options appear above the button and 2 options appear below.

Second and third screen are from stop with more trains which shows the same issue as OP and the work-around behavior.
Attachments
factoriobug3.PNG
factoriobug3.PNG (107.51 KiB) Viewed 2046 times
factoriobug2.PNG
factoriobug2.PNG (5.09 MiB) Viewed 2046 times
factoriobug1.PNG
factoriobug1.PNG (5.06 MiB) Viewed 2046 times

Twinsen
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [Twinsen][0.17.4] Can't change train stop enable condition

Post by Twinsen »

Fixed in Version: 0.17.6
All circuit and logistic control windows should now be small as they were before.

Return to “Resolved Problems and Bugs”