[0.10.6] Squeezing through

This subforum contains all the issues which we already resolved.
boro
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

[0.10.6] Squeezing through

Post by boro »

With some building/pipe setups like in the picture, about half the time you can walk through, other half you can't, seemingly depending on how much conviction or effort was put into the attempt. It should probably be more consistent, either you can squeeze through everytime or you can't.

slpwnd
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [0.10.6] Squeezing through

Post by slpwnd »

It should definitely be consistent. Walk through what? It is not quite clear to me from the picture how to reproduce the bug ...

boro
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by boro »

Where the character is currently walking, he can sometimes squeeze through between the boiler and the pipe-to-ground and sometimes he's stuck. Keep trying ( by slightly moving away and trying again) and he'll get through.

slpwnd
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Post by slpwnd »

Now I get it - it is actually "squeezing through" between pipe to ground and steam engine. This will be fixed in 0.10.7 by having slightly smaller steam engine collision box.

boro
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by boro »

yeah I meant steam engine, thanks for the fix

boro
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by boro »

It happens with pipe-to-ground combined with other building's corners as well such as accumulator, solar panel, mining drill, pumping station, refinery...
With the buildings that were made to be able to walk between like assembling machine and research lab it works OK.

Return to “Resolved Problems and Bugs”