[15.5][GUI] Logistic network window item list out of bounds

This subforum contains all the issues which we already resolved.
Krizs
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

[15.5][GUI] Logistic network window item list out of bounds

Post by Krizs »

Hi,

Hopefully not a duplicate, couldn't find another thread on this topic. Unsure if it is a 15.x issue or just present in 15.5, noticed it in 15.5.

If I open the logistic network window of our factory while inside the logistic network of the factory itself or inside my own network from the personal roboports then everything works normally. However when I open the logistic network window outside of the factory's network while inside another logistic network then select the factory's logistic network then the item list flows outside of the window, we can't see all the items at the bottom of the list.

Since we are using the logistic window of our factory to determine whether we are under producing in something with the negative numbers of items available in the network, we are unable to do so from outside of the network.

I have tested this with 3 separate networks. Network #2 is out factory, #3 is our oil processing while #6 is our nuclear reactor. If I open the logistic network window while inside #3 or #6 then select #2 then #2's list flows outside of the window at the bottom.

I've uploaded the videos of the above cases (sorry about the music, forgot to turn it off) as well as the save itself, in case it's related to this particular save somehow.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/auvybi6p7zsix ... g.zip?dl=0

Thanks,
Krizs

daniel34
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: [15.5][GUI] Logistic network window item list out of bounds

Post by daniel34 »

I suspect this is because the Logistic network window is created with a smaller size if the first network shown only has a few items. If you then select another network with lots of items (requiring a scrollbar) the scroll-frame doesn't fit in the smaller window and is cut off.

quick links: log file | graphical issues | wiki

Killerbee
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Re: [15.5][GUI] Logistic network window item list out of bounds

Post by Killerbee »

Return to “Resolved Problems and Bugs”